Saturday

7 Unusual Powers of Hypnosis You Can Use

How to influecing people,hypnotizing them and persuading them to
listen to you? What are the possible powers of hypnosis you can harness for
your benefits?Here is a wonderful article on the powers of
hypnosis.Hope you enjoy it!---------

Seven Unusual Powers of Hypnosis

By Iain Legg
Source: Real Mind Power Secrets

Hypnosis has many faces, which is part of its fascination as a career.
It is conceivable that a single hypnotist could cover all of its
facets. Some hypnotists actually combine hypnotherapy with a career on
the stage but one of the most incredible things about hypnosis is all
its unusual uses.

1. Hypnosis can effectively enhance memory recall, allowing subjects to
experience past events very vividly, even to the point of believing
that they are consciously present at these events. How far can this go?
And as you may have heard, some people think hypnosis can recover
memories from a past lifetime.

2. Forensic hypnosis has been used often in enhancing the memory of
participants in criminal court cases, primarily with victims or
witnesses to enhance the memory of the event. It was used in the cases
of Ted Bundy, Sam Shepherd and Albert DeSalvo, the Boston Strangler. In
the case of DeSalvo, it was used with the defendant himself.

3. Hypnosis can induce a partial or almost complete state of
anaesthesia, making subjects or patients oblivious to the surgeon's
knife, a state presumably similar to that of an Indian fakir, who can
stick needles into his arm or lie on a bed of nails without
experiencing pain.

4. Another, scientifically verifiable aspect of hypnosis is the ability
to create positive hallucinations. When I was in elementary school, I
read a book on hypnosis that claimed that the hypnotist had created,
for himself, a little pink elephant that followed him around all the
time. The trouble was that he couldn't get rid of it right away. He had
forgotten to suggest the possibility for removal of that little pink
phantom. That really impressed me as to the potential of hypnosis.

5. Hypnosis can be used to create relaxation during contractions in
childbirth. It also helps to create a positive, trusting attitude
toward the labor and birthing processes. Stress hormones are eliminated
that are fundamentally responsible for the pain in childbirth. Instead,
wonderful endorphins that are your body's natural pain relievers (and
nature's love drug) are elevated, thus keeping the laboring mother in a
state of relaxation and having a sense of well-being.

6. One extraordinary use of hypnosis is involved with overcoming
specific phobias. Phobias are deeply held unconscious fears which
affect a person?s whole life and psychological well-being.

7. Perhaps one of the most important aspects of hypnosis is its ability
to suggest and influence courses of action to people both inside of and
outside the hypnotic trance. A suggestion given within a state of
hypnosis that will have effect outside is called a post-hypnotic
suggestion. These types of suggestions can have a profound and
meaningful effect when trying to influence discordant habitual
behaviour like smoking or gambling.

Iain Legg is the co-founder of Real Mind Power Secrets


---How to experience
Power Hypnosis
to achieve your goals---

I spent months in futile search for information on how to perform
hypnosis on people and on myself.I mean, who wouldn't want to do that? I'm sure you'd love to get anyone to do your bidding whenever you want it, would you not?

That was when I got in touch with the shady world of mind control and
hypnosis...

The Inevitable Started To Happen.

I slowly began read up more on the internet on hypnotizing people,
influencing them, persuading them and basically getting them to listen
to me. In short, I was fast becoming an expert on almost all the topics
but 'knowing' is one thing and being able to apply it in the real
world - in a practical way - was another thing altogether!

So after getting all the knowledge I had, I tried to hypnotise my
colleagues. It failed. Miserably. And they laughed at me after it
failed...I laughed along but it stung deep inside.

And that was the point when I realized I had to do something about it;
using a method other than just mindless reading up on forums and on the
internet.

I Tried Personal Coaching & Failed.

At the time, personal hypnotic training was the 'in thing' to do and
after speaking to three of my friends who had had some success with it,
I decided to give it a go.

At first it worked out reasonably well when I attended a few group
sessions and I really felt like I was heading somewhere...
However, after a few weeks, things began to go downhill. I couldn't
seem to grasp the concepts and it seemed too much work for me! I mean,
I'd sure like to control people but not at the expense both in terms of
time, effort and money!


I shall not ramble on how messily it ended when I tried to get my money
back. But there was one positive thing that happened there, I met the
girl of my dreams during the sessions...more on that later.
I can tell you what a major disappointment it was for me, I was about
to lose faith in hypnosis entirely!


Eventually, I found something that worked.

Having spent so much time, money and energy desperately trying to
succeed with free information, expensive NLP training and even personal
coaching, I was about to wash my hands of it completely, until I tried
'Conversation Hypnosis'

I had never heard of it before and because of my recent experiences, I
was initially a little dubious. However, after reading some extremely
complimentary reviews and learning that the cost was very low compared
to some of the others I was considering, I decided to give it a shot.

Click Here To Try It

What seemed to be so different with this program was that it was
developed by a pioneering hypnotist - Milton H. Erickson, widely
considered to be the father of hypnosis. He developed a method to
hypnotise people just by talking to them by telling a story and in
doing so, convinced people to do what he wanted them to do!

Igor Ledochowski & Clifford Mee (the authors) took it a step further
and perfected it. They are only the few handful of people in the world
to have successfully copied Milton's techniques.

Here's why I recommend it.

The reason why I recommend Conversation- Hypnosis is
because I've been listening to their audios and following their methods
for 3 weeks now. And it isn't what I've learnt and read in my previous
experiences.

Many of the methods and techniques taught are never even discussed
before anywhere else other then in the course itself! Your jaw will
drop, literally, at the materials. It really was a paradigm shift for
me and it expanded my mind on the possibilities.

This is very powerful stuff so I urge you to use it wisely.

Anyway, I hope you've found this information useful whatever your
situation because if I had known about'Conversation - Hypnosis'
6 months back, I'd be living a happier, healthier and wealthier life then
before but I'm not complaining now!

No comments: