Friday

Tap Your Mind Power With Effective Affirmation Technique

Is there a powerful way to unleash your inner power?
Yes! By tapping your mind secrets with fffective
affirmation techniques!

Affirmation technique has been used by many successful
people for centuries. It has helped many ordinary people
achieved extraordinary results in their lives.
It has turned many failures into successes. It has made
many miracles in the history of human revolution.

However, majority of the people who have used affirmation
find it is not working. Why is this case? What are the
elements that people have missed out when they use
the affirmation techniques? I constantly ask myself
these questions, and seek for the answers. The result
is no one book gives the compete answers. Some tips
given in this book work for this specific situation,
and not for other situation. Another books give other
tips work for other situation, but not for this.
I have tested and filtered out the ineffective ones,
and left only what I call the ultimate secrets
for effective technique.

The purpose of affirmation:

Before I give you the effective techniques, I must
make you understand the true purpose of affirmation.
Simply stated, the purpose of affirmation is to pass
a command from the conscious mind to the subconscious
mind. The subconscious mind has this ability, if
anything it accept as true, it will do whatever it
takes to turn it into reality. The affirmation is to
pass a message to the subconscious mind, and let it
believe the message is true. So this brings to the
first element of an effective affirmation.

1.The affirmation must be believable to the
subconscious mind

Most of the affirmation the people used fail at this
first stage. They tend to give an unrealistic
message to the subconscious mind, and hope they can
get response. If you are financially broke, you say
to yourself “I earn $100,000 per year.” is this
believable to your mind? If your body is totally
out of shape, you say to yourself “I am very
attractive”, is this believable to your mind? I doubt it.

What if you are currently broke, and you want to make
$100,000 per year? What if you are out of shape,
and you want to make yourself attractive? I find the
best and easiest way is to use the word “I choose”
in your affirmation

Instead of saying “I earn $100,000 per year.”

Now say “I choose to earn $100,000 per year”

Instead of saying “I am very attractive”

Now say “I choose to feel that people find me attractive”

Do you feel the differences?

2.The subconscious mind seeks for proof

There is a misconception that the affirmation must
be repeated thousands of times before it could be
installed in the subconscious mind. This is not
necessarily true. You can use the repetition method
to embed your affirmation, but there is an easier way.
It is at the time you find the proof, state your
affirmation. Many people stay in poverty is because
they had associated pain to money. Whenever they spend
their money, they will think of their bills, loans etc.
This will automatically lead to ultimate pain. It is
the feeling you attached to money makes you rich or poor.

How can we turn this into our advantage? Instead of
feeling pain to spend money, what if we associate
pleasure to it. Next time when you go out for shopping,
at the moment you take out your money or credit card,
say this affirmation to yourself “I always have more
than enough to spend.”

See how you will feel. This works because the
subconscious mind sees the proof. As long as you
have some money left in your pocket, this affirmation
is always true, so the subconscious mind will believe.

How about we combine the first and second methods
together and make an affirmation like this “ I choose
feel that I am always have more than enough to spend.”
Say this at the time you spend your money. See how
you feel. You don’t have to repeat it thousands of
times, a few times of real life proof will make your
subconscious mind believes.

Tap Mind power with Rapid Manifestation Tool


3.The affirmation must trigger feelings

A fact about the subconscious mind is that it does
not speak in words, you can only communicate with
it through feelings, emotions. There are two methods
that you can use to trigger your feelings. First method
is to use words that involve feelings. Words like “fun,
enjoyable, comfortable, delightful” will work effectively.
Second method is to use imagination. Visualizing the
situation stated in your affirmation already comes true.
See yourself in that situation and feel the feelings.
Use effective visualization technique.

Rapid Manifestation


4.The affirmation must obey the 3 Ps factors

The 3 Ps are positive, present tense, and personal.

Affirmations must be stated positively, instead of
saying “I am not fat”, say “I choose to stay slim”.
The reason for this is that before the mind knows
the meaning of I am not fat, it must think of what
fat means first. So saying that statement will
inevitably leads to the feeling of being fat.

Affirmations must be in present tense. Many books have
mentioned this. However, I only agree to some extend.
If you say “I have a luxury car”, your mind will not
believe you. The reason I include this P here is that
once it combined with the first technique, it will work
perfectly. Now say “ I choose to have a luxury car”.
Your mind will do its best to bring it into reality.

Affirmation must be personal. Your subconscious mind
only work for you, not for others. If you say
“Ann loves me”, it will not effective, because you have
no any control on Ann. Now say “I choose to feel
that Ann really loves me”. This time you are in control,
because you can control your own feelings.

Rapid Manifestation


5. Personal development affirmation should be stated
in comparative

“I am confident” may not be as effective as “I am
becoming more and more confident”

A even better affirmation could be “I choose to
feel more and more confident”

The reason to use comparative is because there is no
end to how much confident you should become. You mind
may think you are already confident enough, and it
will not need to do any more work.

These 5 techniques are the most effective ones that I
have found from my research on affirmation. If you
can use all the 5 techniques, I guarantee your results
will be amazing. Even you only use one or two techniques
stated here, you will find your affirmations become
far more effective.

Rapid Manifestation

No comments: