Friday

Attract Money Using Affirmations

How do you attract money like with a magnet? You attract

people,relationships and things to you based on what you believe

yourself to be.To attract money, your beliefs about money must be

right.If you believe that money bad then you'll never have much. You

must change any negative belief in your subconscious mind before you

begin to attract money.You change the negatives by replacing them with

the positive ones.This is the principle of replacement.

Some positive attitudes or beliefs about money are:

* I like money and money like me
* I attract money 24 hours a day
* I know that I will always have more money in my future than I do now
* I am foreverenjoying more and more money
* I cheerfully save 10% of my money
* I see my money re-creating itself effortlessly
* I have lots and lots of money
* I enjoy money and money enjoys me
* Money and all its equivalents are attracted to me in abundance
* Money rushes to me in every form and fashions

As within, so without always. Once you have build these positive

beliefs about money deep within your subconscious mind,the creative

power within will attract money to you. Money will be attracted to you

by many forms and fashions.

Here is an interesting article by Jeff to show you how to to use

positive, daily affirmations to attract more good things, in this case

it's money, into your lives.

"How Can I Use Affirmations to Attract Money and Material

Possessions?"- By Jeff Staniforth

So you desire to gain material things in life? Affirmations are

usually effective in this respect - maybe even more so than with other

desires because material desires often come with stronger emotional

attachments.

You'll recall that in my previous article, "Why Do Some Affirmations

*Work* - and Others Don't?" I emphasized that affirmations that are

emotionally charged are the ones most likely to work. So when you are

emotionally connected to your desire for material things, you can use

the power of affirmations to see how quickly your need is manifested!

Power Affirmations for Attracting Money. If your desire is to have an

abundance of money to fill your needs, practice this affirmation: "I

always have an abundance of money to meet all my needs."

Repeat it several times, then stop affirming. Be silent while knowing,

visualizing, and feeling how it is to already have the amount of money

you desire. Feel as though it has already happened, and that all your

needs are more than satisfied. While in this state, hold yourself open

to all the ways and means by which you will have money flow into your

life to meet your every need.

Following are other power affirmations for abundant supply. Choose the

affirmations that feel appropriate to you --those that resonate with

you, or strike an emotional chord.

It is important that the words feel comfortable to you and are in line

with who you are. Feel free to create one for your specific need by

substituting other words that have special meaning to you:

Affirmations of Abundant Supply:

* I am now open to receive.
* Life is easy, I have an abundance of whatever I need.
* I now have surplus, all my needs are being met.
* I have unlimited abundance.
* I now give and receive freely.
* This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us.
* I now live in a rich and loving universe.
* Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
* I am always supplied with whatever I need.
* I move forward with an expectancy of my greatest good.
* I look for and receive a bountiful supply.
* My greatest good is coming to me NOW.

The last affirmation was a turning point for me personally.

I've since created about 20 variations of this affirmation, and

created a screen saver I call "My Ideal Relationship With Money". And,

for a limited time only, I am giving this "Invest in your future"

screen saver away for Free when you purchase the Sculptor 3 program.

For details, click here.

TIP: How to Maintain the Emotional Charge of Your Affirmations

Most people who practice affirmations experience the challenge of

maintaining the emotional charge of their affirmations. That's because

although the power of thought is amazingly strong, it remains strong

for a short period of time. Its quality changes and tends to diminish

with each repetition.

For example: Suppose you recite an affirmation such as: "All my needs

are met instantaneously." The affirmation produces a feeling, and you

understand and connect with the affirmation at a certain level. But

when you continue repeating the affirmation, "All my needs are met

instantaneously," again and again, the thought seldom maintains the

same level of emotion previously achieved.

With each repetition, you tend to lose the mental picture of what the

words mean, and they start to have less meaning.

Affirmations that are meaningless fail to reach deep enough to touch

the limitless powers of your subconscious mind.

To prevent this from happening, I've developed the software program

called Sculptor 3, which combines affirmations with 7 of the best

results-amplifying technologies that are tested and proven to increase

the power and speed of manifestation. Discover how to tap into the

power of computerization to take the power of your affirmations to the

highest level.

Join the millions of People Around the World Who Have Discovered the

Power of Affirmations. Send for FREE subscription of "Affirmations For

The Mind" Tips and Techniques Newsletter, the premier publication on

self-improvement & personal growth. Each issue contains powerful

sample affirmations that have been tested and proven to get results.

Learn more about Affirmative program Sculptor 3 Click Here Now!

==================================================================
This article appeared in “Affirmation For The Mind” newsletter.
(c) Jeff Staniforth - All Rights reserved
==================================================================

Money is a manifested condition or effect of your beliefs or cause.You

attrat money as you have first built the equivalent of money beliefs

into your subconscious mind. No doubt you need to work toward

achieving it by exchanging value added services or products.But money

would not come to you in abundance until you believe and accept the

abundant supply of money.Use the Affirmative Software to build

positive money beliefs is one effective way to

reprogram you subconscious mind.Go for it-financial freedom means

great living!

No comments: